Sunday, July 6, 2008

An Award!

Ohhhhh Girl Screem!!! Thank you Rob for naming me!!! Ta Daaa! This is my first blogger award, though a bit dubious, the Arte Y Pico Award


I want to thank my father, who taught me to read and made me take typing in highschool, and my kids who sometimes give me a turn on the computer, my dogs who are sleeping at my feet and all those whorkers who assembled my computer to make this possible. Here's what's up:

1. Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

And while I do think this is a bit of a silly award, I do want to name the following blogs with all sincerity and honor as blogs I check regularly and gain from:

1. Songbird at her blog Reflectionary for her very thoughtful and profound blog and her encouragement of other bloggers.

2. Dana's Spotted Arpon for the wonderful photography and really usable,delicious recipes.

3. The Peak Oil Hausfrau for enjoyable and enlightening reading.

4. Becca's Potager Garden for her creative, functional, and beautiful garden ideas.

5. Golden Acre Lives On which is a new blog that has really taken off with really valuable information and a great lay out.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Why, thank you!

God_Guurrlll said...

Congrats! I love your website!

Peak Oil Hausfrau said...

Congrats to you and thanks to you! Sweet!

~B. said...

Awww! Thanks for the award! You're so sweet!

Robj98168 said...

You deserve it Verde!